Sunday, March 3, 2013

Tad's Birthday Party

Ryan's best friend Tad turned 2 a couple of weeks ago.  Anna and I can't believe these kiddos are already this big.  It seems like yesterday when they were Seth's age and we were both trying to figure out this mothering thing togther.  We've had lots of great times with the Brutons and are looking forward to many years of great memories with them.  They are having another boy in April so we'll have  4 boys between our two families.  Tad's birthday party was at the Railroad Museum downtown last Saturday.  It was fun!  These boys LOVE trains.  I mean are obsessed with trains so this was the perfect location!  Here are a couple of pics from the party that Anna sent me.  I couldn't take any pics myself since there was so much going on between chasing Ryan and dealing with Seth so I'm glad she got a couple!! 
 Left to Right:  Erin (Sadie's Mama), Sadie, Tad, Ava, and Us!