Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Our Sweet Boy

This little boy just lights up my life.  He's a sweet little guy and I'm treasuring these little moments with him while he's still "a baby."  He's growing so fast and becoming more independent by the day.  He's walking about 95% walking now and is fast as lighting.  He tries to hang with Ryan as best as he can.  He's much more independent than Ryan was at this age.  Seth will walk or crawl into Ryan's room and play by himself....Ryan would have NEVER done that at this age.  I guess it's the 2nd child thing.  He LOVES to eat and just shovels food by the handful.  There's not many things this boy won't eat.  I can't even put into words the happiness that we feel because he'll eat well.  It's a huge amount weight lifted off our shoulders.  It's amazing.  (Although it can always change, we'll just enjoy it while it lasts!)
We had his 12 month well check about a week ago. He had to get 6 shots!  OUCH!   He's 18.8 lbs (12%) and is 28 inches (2%).  Yep, we have a little peanut.  I really can't say that we're surprised that he's little considering the genes pool.  Hopefully he'll hit a growth spurt soon!