Sunday, November 30, 2014

Catching Up in November

Here are some pics from November....catching up as usual!!  My time is SO limited, therefore I can't post as I would prefer. 

Seth is watching Daddy make pancakes on Daddy's last day at home before he started his new job.
Our big boy....I love this pic.  He's getting so growny these days. 
I had to wake Seth one day from his nap and when I went in to get him this is how he was sleeping.....booty in the air.  SO cute and just look at those little feet.  LOVE.IT.
We went to the aquarium last week to meet up with some friends.  The boys had a blast! 
Ryan and Sadie....they have a blast playing together and this day was no exception.  They slid down this slide over, and over, and over.  Laughing and carrying on.  It was so cute to watch.  Just check out Sadie holding on to Ryan's arm.  Sweetness.