Friday, September 23, 2011

Coker Baby Pictures

I'm sure most parents get the question, "Who do you think he/she looks like?" I've gotten this question quite a bit about Ryan and quite honestly I'm not sure who he looks like. Sometimes I think he looks like Lee did as a baby and sometimes I think he looks like I did or like Uncle David. Who knows. I'm sure it will change 100 times before he's grown! When we were in Burlington last week it got me thinking about our baby pictures. So I went on the hunt and found them. Here are a few pics of David and I as kiddos. I see Ryan in both of us at different stages.  Hopefully I can get a couple of baby pics of Lee this weekend when we are in Farmville and scan them and post them too! 

Laura at 4 months old
 
Laura- not sure how old

Laura- not sure how old

Laura- 17 months, David- 1 month
Laura- 20 months, David- 4 months

David- 4 months

Laura- 22 months, David- 6 months

David- 8 1/2 months
Not sure how old we are in these last few.
 Here are a couple of pictures of my mom, otherwise know as CC to her grandbabies.  Super cute!

CC at 3 months

CC at 2 years old

CC at 3 years old
Posted by Picasa