Monday, September 19, 2011

Repeat of previous blog- Burlington, part 3

My childhood friend Laura Rice Primm and her mom, Debbie Rice, came over to visit with Mom and I on Thursday. It was such a treat to see them. It's been a while since we've gotten together. It's funny but Mom and Debbie remember us Coker kiddos and the Rice kiddos together when we were little. Mom's quote to Debbie was, "How did we get here?" Meaning, how do we have kids this old and now have grandchildren?!! I know it's crazy...Laura has 3 kiddos, David has 3 kiddos and I have one little one! Funny how time flies. Seems like yesterday Laura and I were riding dirt bikes with our bros out in the country fields at the Rice's house and swimming in their pond. Fun times and lots of good childhood memories with the Rice family...
 

This is Ryan's new smile that just started a couple of weeks ago. He cheeses really big, scrunches up his nose and squints his eyes. It's so funny. It really changes the way he looks when he smiles!
Normal smile......

New smile......
Cheeeeesssssseeeee.......

Just a swinging....

 
Here he's thinking...."come on Mama...quit taking my picture and push me already!"

Baby feet....gotta love em' They won't be this little for long. He's going to have to wear shoes once he starts walking and it's winter!

Another new smile!!
Posted by Picasa