Nana and Grandy came down on Thursday afternoon and left this afternoon. We had a fun visit and Ryan loved every minute of it! Ryan kept Nana and Grandy on their toes!
Thursday Elaine went with me to the doctors for our 12 week ultrasound. She got a sneak peak at our Baby #2. He/She is growing well....actually a little bigger than we were expecting. At our 8 week ultrasound the baby was measuring 3 days bigger than my due date and this time the baby was measuring 5 days bigger. Hmmm....they told us not to worry that it wasn't a big deal, but I'll be sure to ask my OB next week when I see him. Different ultrasound techs, etc could be the reasoning but we'll ask anyway! Ryan was 7 lbs 15 oz and that was big enough! I'm not looking forward to an even bigger baby! I'm not sure when I'll be able to post the ultrasound pics. I'll get them scanned at the condo when I have a chance. We find out the sex of our baby on May 15! We're super excited!
While Nana and Grandy were here they took Ryan on several adventures by themselves so Mama could have a break and get a few errands done. They went to Wallace Park, Beaumont Park and Fit For Fun. All fun stuff! Yesterday we all got to go to Airlie Gardens for a break and to enjoy the beautiful scenery. It was the Azalea Festival this weekend so it was quite busy. Ryan strolled part of the way but wanted to get out and walk the last half of the way. He enjoyed all the flowers and wildlife out there! Here are a few pictures from our stroll through Airlie Gardens.



