Ryan recently turned 22 months old. He's almost 2 years old!!!! He's a busy boy that amazes us and entertains us every day. He's changing and developing so much that I feel like Lee and I are constantly having a conversation that goes like this: Did you know that Ryan could say....do....or climb XYZ...etc? He's a boy on the move and is such a chatter box. I think he can say about 150 words these days. I may be one of the only people that can identify what all the words are, but I know what he's saying. We have little conversations all day long. It's so fun to see him develop and become a big boy. He's loving preschool and I think it's been great for him. His teachers say he's doing well and has a ball. We're so thankful that we have been given the opportunity to have him attend preschool.
Some nuggets about Ryan these days:
- We're getting his curls trimmed on Tuesday--assuming we're not having a baby :)
- He LOVES trains, cars, airplanes, and anything that rolls or pushes
- He is pretty decisive. If you ask him a question and he has an opinion, he'll let you know for sure what he wants or thinks
- Is still a picky eater but we're working on it. Drives Mama crazy, but we're making headway
- Loves to go outside and play, climb, run, and just be a boy
- Loves Peter the caterpillar (yes, we've been feeding this caterpillar for 6 weeks now.....come on already and spin the coocoon!!!)
- Enjoys playing with friends and really recognizes people and friends
- Is now saying things like "Nite Nite Mama," "Nite Nite Daddy," "Love You," "Thank You Mama," etc. Those little phrases in that sweet voice just melt our hearts.
- Loves the Wolfpack....just like Daddy!!
- Knows where the baby is....in Mama's belly. Not sure he really understands that he's going to come live with us, but that's for another day
- Is still impulsive and probably will be for a while. According to Lee he could be 25 before that changes!! :) Oh my!!!!
- Love his cousins and talks about them all the time. You should hear how he says Sophia. It sounds like Sowilla. It was a joy for us to spend lots of time with them this summer. I feel comfortable knowing he truly knows who they are and will always remember them, especially with pictures to remind him.



