A couple of weeks ago we had some family pictures taken by Scott Piner. You can see his handiwork at www.scottpiner.com. He's a great photographer! Here are some of the pictures he took. I'll probably break these down into 2-3 posts.
So....My big concern for having a photo shoot was our little wild card of a 2 1/2 year old. He's busy, unpredictable sometimes, loves to move around, and sometimes doesn't want his picture taken. We had a serious conversation with him before about how Mr. Scott was going to be taking our pictures and we expected him to smile, look at the camera and cooperate with Mama and Daddy. He seemed to get it. Plus, we pulled out the big guns. We bribed him. Yes, we went there. We really don't ever use bribes. He just doesn't seem to respond to them but I thought why not try it. I told him that if he listened, obeyed and cooperated with the pictures that we would take him to get ice cream afterwards. He was all in. And it worked. Now, I'm not going to lie and say it was an easy shoot, but Ryan did well considering how he normally acts when Poppy or I try to take his picture. We went straight to get ice cream right afterwards and he was a happy boy.
(These pictures were obviously taken before we got his hair cut. You can tell how long and blonde it was.)












