This past weekend was rough. Sickness was just all over our house. Lee got the bug yesterday and still isn't 100%. I'm just hoping I don't get it. No signs of it so that's a plus.
Today it was in the 40's and raining and Ryan wasn't going to go to school so we just hung around and didn't leave the house all day. Normally I dread days like that. It's hard to entertain 2 kiddos for 12+ hours in the house by yourself all day. But, it was a decent day. Ryan woke up bouncing off the walls, back to his normal self. Something we haven't seen since last Wednesday. He and Seth played well and it was nice to see Ryan off the couch interested in toys.
Seth woke up with a bad case of nap bedhead! This hair was crazy!
Just getting our St. Patrick's Day on, even if we couldn't leave the house. I put both boys in their green shirts for the day. I hate that Ryan missed any celebration stuff they did at school for St. Patrick's Day but we still celebrated!





