Yesterday I was 28 weeks pregnant! Time is flying by and we now are on the countdown. 12 weeks left. Yep, in just 3 short months we'll be meeting our precious little boy. We're super excited and also a little nervous! We've gotten into our own little Craft groove and we're curious how our groove will change. We know it will be great but both Lee and I know lots of change is coming our way. Not to mention how will Ryan will react to his baby brother (that never goes away!)? So far I'm still feeling great. I've had an easy pregnancy which I know is a blessing. Chasing a toddler is no easy feat so I'm glad I feel good! I'm still hitting the gym as much as possible and keeping up my same old routine. This week I went 6 days! I can only hope that my staying as active as possible for as long as possible will help me during birth, or at least the recovery! Our little fellow is kicking me up a storm these days and I'm definitely feeling big. And I still have 3 months to get bigger. We still have not decided on a name. I was hoping we would have decided by now, but nope. It's so much harder this time for us. We are just having a hard time settling on something. Hopefully we'll get it figured out soon. I'll post it as soon as we've decided!
Last night we went on a date and had Ryan's babysitter Casey come one last time before she moves. We're sad she's moving but we know she'll do good in graduate school! Here are a couple attempts of getting a picture with Ryan and I....and the belly!



