Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Our Little Fellow: 30 Weeks

Today I had an appointment to have an ultrasound to check on our little fellow.  I was pretty excited because really, who doesn't want to see a picture of their baby?  Well....our little guy was not cooperating today.  The ultrasound tech got all the measurements she was looking for, but other than that, we didn't see much of our guy.  Not even a good profile.  This doctors office does 4D ultrasounds too so I was hoping to really get to see his face and get a good look him.  He didn't want to be seen so today we only got pictures of his feet.  Mama was sad!!  What a bummer!  We'd been waiting 2 months for this appointment and we didn't even get to see him!  But, all looked good and he's growing well.  He's 3 lbs 10 ozs as of today.  No wonder I feel like the good year blimp already!  I seem to be the topic of conversation at the gym too.  People are always wonder how far along I am and if it's a boy or girl.  I've been told I look like I'm carrying our fellow very low.  We go back in 5 weeks for another ultrasound and blood pressure check so maybe we'll get a good look at him then!  We can only hope!  I'm seeing my regular doctors every 2 weeks now so the reality that the baby will be here in 2 very short months is becoming very real.  Last night Lee requested that I see if I could work something out so that when our fellow arrived he could come sleeping through the night.  I will try to oblige my hubby  :)