We went last weekend to pick out our family pumpkins and I totally lost my brain. I left my SD card in the computer so there was no way to take pics with my Nikon, plus I left my iphone at home. Mama was NOT happy. But, we were on the hunt for a white pumpkin for Ryan and they didn't have one. He had been asking all week prior to our pumpkin patch visit for a white pumpkin. We're not sure why he thought of that, but he was quite sure that was what he wanted. We quickly bought a couple of pumpkins and came home. We decided that we would try again this weekend and get our big pumpkin that we'll carve. So, today we headed to the pumpkin patch to pick out our big family pumpkin.
I tried to get a picture of both boys together, but as you can imagine, it's hard. Too much to take in....cars driving by, a transfer truck loaded with pumpkins being unloaded, people everywhere, not to mention the pumpkins!




