Sunday, October 20, 2013

Seth's 1!!!!!

This little cutie pie turned 1 yesterday!  I can't believe how fast time has flown by....especially post 4 months old.  (The first 3-4 months were kinda rough!)  Our little fellow is doing great these days.  He's walking about 50% of the time now so he's anywhere and everywhere.  He's got such a great temperament too.  He's really a chill baby and doesn't ever cry (unless Ryan has sat on him, laid on him, pushed him or just annoyed him).  He's turned into a great eater.  This kiddo can shovel some food when he's in the mood to eat.  It's so fun to watch him in action! 
Yesterday was a little bit of a bitter sweet day for Mama.  I was a little emotional knowing that my baby was turning 1 and that he's on track to becoming a busy toddler.  I love this baby stage and it's quickly going to pass us by.  Plus knowing that we're not having any more kids, it's a little sad knowing that my baby is growing up and we won't have another baby in our house. But hey, I'll get over it!! 

Here's some cuteness for your enjoyment!!  :)

We were trying to get a picture of Seth and Ryan together on Seth's first birthday.  It was the end of the day before bed and Seth was not having it.  I got one halfway decent pic, then Seth just fell apart.  It's like he was saying, "It's my party and I'll cry if I want to!!!!  I'm over this!"