Saturday, January 7, 2012

Airlie Gardens part 1

Lee, Ryan and I took a trip out to Airlie Gardens today to see all the beautiful gardens. It's a beautiful day (70 degrees) for January so it was the perfect day to get out and wonder around the gardens. It had been a while since we had gone and I had forgotten how big the gardens actually is. It's gorgeous there and I can't wait to go back in the spring with all the azaleas are blooming.

This is the largest tree I've ever seen.  It's so amazing.  All the moss hanging makes it spectacular!

 
 
 

There is a pond in the middle of the grounds where there are a few swans and a lot of geese.  This particular swan was being a bully.  It kept harrasing one particular goose.  It was rather entertaining for us.
 
 
 

Taking a walk in the Camellia Garden.
 
 

Daddy and Ryan.....super sweet
 
 
 
 

Checking out the fountain-

Look at the water drops....we thought that was pretty cool