Lee left early Wednesday morning before Ryan and I got up to head to Greensboro for a business trip. He won't be back until late Friday night and Friday Ryan and I are flying to GA to visit our extended family that we missed seeing during Christmas. We've missed Daddy a bunch and can't wait to see him again on Sunday when we get back from our trip.
Ryan LOVES to play outside. I know I've said a bunch, but he really does. Here is a couple of shots from today when we went outside to play.
Ryan is borrowing Eli's red car while he's toddling and let me tell you...it's his favorite thing ever. He really starting walking so early we think because he realized he could push the car all over the house. He still loves pushing it around and is wearing it out daily! He can't ride it quite yet....his little legs aren't quite long enough but soon....very soon he'll be riding it!!




